It’s the weekend we have all been waiting for!
The Nativity Factor’s winners will be divided up into two teams, where they will be joining the producer and director that hand-selected them for the short film production.
On Friday, winners will be provided with a dinner, where they will meet their team. The meal will serve as a last minute place for ideas before production, as well as a fun way for everyone to get to know each other.
Saturday begins the adrenaline-filled competition. Teams will race against the clock to create a fantastic short film about the Nativity before the weekend is over.
The short films will be uploaded on December 2, where they will have three weeks to see which one receives the most views. The short film with the most views by 12 p.m. on the 22nd of December will be the official winner. The winning video will be distributed to ITN’s network of news publishers for distribution.
- Friday, 28 November Winners arrive in London for meet and greet
- Saturday, 29 November Shooting begins
- Sunday, 30 November Short films submitted
- Monday, 2 December Films uploaded on YouTube
- Monday, 22 December Video with most views (12pm) chosen as winner, video distributed to news publishers